Tank, Pipe and Silo Heating Systems allow you to store your temperature sensitive materials outdoor without fear of freezing or gelling. Call Heat Authority (866-805-HEAT) for best pricing and availability on a wide variety of tank and silo heating products. Never under or overheat your products again ~ tank heating made easy!
Pipe Insert Heaters
You can see by the picture, it’s not easy to set up. These heaters retail higher than their competitors, and they provide zero insulation. As soon as the power cuts out, the temperature is going to immediately drop.
Like the pipe inserts, there is no insulation. No insulation means a constant power flow is necessary to keep contents at optimal temperatures. Not to mention, it can take up to 18 hours for one of these little bands to heat up the tank in the first place.
Heated Tank Wraps
We’ve done our research and have concluded that Heat Authority has the most cost effective, best insulating and efficient options currently on the market for heating and maintaining temperature in large tank and silo vessels. It’s just as simple as it looks. Wrap your tanks in an electric blanket, turn up the heat and watch it go. Even temperature distribution and weatherproof designs ensure success even on the coldest winter nights. Safe on a wide variety of tank and silo materials. Call 866-805-4328 for pricing and custom options. Off-the-shelf products also available to fit a large variety of tanks & silos.
Call Heat Authority: 866-805-HEAT
“Our Heated Wraps come in both 120V and 240V options, with or without thermostat controls. We heat all sizes and shapes of tanks and silos – indoors and out. We keep your temperature sensitive liquids and or/solids at optimal temperatures so your business can stay up and running all season long”. CALL (866) 805-4328 for pricing and availability on a wide selection of tank and silo heating products.
Heat Authority specializes in heated wraps for:
- Dairy Tanks
- Oil Tanks
- Frac Tanks
- Silo Tanks
- IBC Tote Tanks
- Water Tanks
- Holding Tanks
- Chemical Tanks
- Food/Beverage Tanks
- and many more…
- Is your tank or silo product too thick to pour or pump due to cold temperatures? Heat Authority can help by heating and thinning heavy viscous liquids and polymers prior to pouring and pumping. These FULL-WRAP tank warming jackets fit all sizes from 100 to 40,000 gallon tanks and larger.
- Silo & Tank Heaters are needed in the chemical storage industry where heating of viscous materials during cold months is essential to help keep operations running smoothly.
- Heaters designed for DEF, petroleum, food products, water based and most other chemical storage tanks.
- Heat your materials directly using our patented wrap around insulated heating jackets for drums, totes, tanks, silos and odd shaped cones and nozzles.
- North America’s largest supplier of tote heaters, drum heaters, and tank & silo heaters ~ HEAT AUTHORITY
- These tank heaters are used to keep or maintain specific required temperatures of your fluids as well as freeze protection for temperature sensitive chemicals and petroleum stored in IBC totes, drums, tanks and silos.
Let HEAT AUTHORITY help solve your temperature control issues with one of their tank heating products.